Autism Speaks provides personalized attention to all major gift donors. Our staff will provide briefings on the programs or projects you support as well as updates on organizational priorities and developments.
- Receive the Quarterly Update, an exclusive letter from the President of Autism Speaks published four times per year
- Receive invitations to local receptions and discussions.
- Receive option of restricting your gift to Science; Family Services; Awareness; or Advocacy.
- Listing on Autism Speaks campaign web page and in Autism Speaks annual report.
- Receive all benefits above plus the option of sponsoring a specific project in Science; Family Services; Advocacy; or Awareness.
- Receive periodic reports on the progress of the selected project.
- Be afforded opportunities to meet those who are working on the selected project.
Receive all benefits above plus in-person briefings from Autism Speaks President or Chief Science Officer.
- Receive all benefits above plus a naming opportunity for a specific project
- Receive invitation to annual Pacesetters Dinner in New York City.