- Autism Speaks Awards Nearly $2.9 Million to Fund Autism Research
At the University of North Carolina, Brian Teng will study the effects of oxytocin receptor agonist drugs ... of oxytocin treatment for social deficits in children. This study will also assess a biomarker that may help ...
Press Release - Andrew Leonard - 2012-06-22 12:28 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- The International Meeting for Autism Research
“Oxytocin's Impact on Social Cognitive Brain Function in Youth with ASD;” and “Measuring Interactive ...
Press Release - Andrew Leonard - 2012-05-11 13:42 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Speaks to Play Key Roles at the 2012 International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR)
intervention on longer term outcomes, the role of oxytocin on social brain function in persons with autism, ...
Press Release - Andrew Leonard - 2012-05-16 15:39 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Speaks Awards 47 New Research Grants Funding $13.2 Million Over Next Three Years
of Emory University will study the mechanisms of action for oxytocin in social behaviors and seek ... mice and humans aimed at understanding the role oxytocin, vasopressin, and mu opioids in shaping early ...
Press Release - Andrew Leonard - 2012-08-09 14:56 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Speaks Awards 21 New Research Grants Funding $2.3 Million over Next Three Years
Ph.D. will examine epigenetics and the oxytocin pathway in animal models ( Epigenetics and the Oxytocin Pathway , University of Virginia). Oxytocin influences social behavior and anxiety and has translational ... treatment trial of oxytocin for children with autism ( 8-week placebo-controlled trial of oxytocin ...
Press Release - autismspeaks - 2012-08-13 12:36 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Speaks Names Robert Ring to New Position of Vice President of Translational Research
focused on the cyclic nonapeptides vasopressin and oxytocin. Leading up to his arrival at Pfizer, he had ...
Press Release - Andrew Leonard - 2012-08-13 10:28 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Speaks Announces more than $2.4 Million in New Pilot, Basic and Clinical Research Grants
of a new animal model focused on neurons expressing oxytocin and vasopressin, two neuropeptides involved ...
Press Release - autismspeaks - 2012-08-13 14:14 - 0 comments - 0 attachments