- Videogames and Autism: Dad Passes Down Love of Gaming to Son
life and how it feels to see his young son adopt his love of gaming. How old were you when you ... feeling of accomplishment as I watched my Pac-Man score roll over 999,999 and back to 0. What ...
Wordpress blog post - Felipe Maya - 2013-11-04 12:56 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's, a form of autism
of what's wrong and I feel relieved and a bit more relaxed about myself." Boyle shot to fame ...
Linked News - peter.pugliese - 2013-12-08 09:55 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Brief Counseling Program Eases Mom’s Stress after Child’s Autism Diagnosis
setting, brainstorming and action planning. For example, a mother who described feeling lonely might ... after a diagnosis.” In the meantime, Dr. Elder encourages parents and caregivers who are feeling ...
Science News - Jessica Sachs - 2013-11-18 15:33 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Learning Civics On The Job
interning at Capitol Hill. Working at Capitol Hill makes me feel nervous because I am working ... congressional offices. I am no longer as nervous because I feel it is an honor to work with all the state ...
Wordpress blog post - Rick Remington - 2013-10-29 09:00 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Study Finds Sensory Integration Therapy Benefits Children with Autism
tastes, brightness and movement. These difficulties can make ordinary situations feel overwhelming. ...
Science News - Jessica Sachs - 2013-12-03 06:00 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- What's Next in Probiotics for Autism?
translate to humans. Still many families feel strongly about getting some long-awaited scientific support ...
Science News - Jessica Sachs - 2013-12-06 13:53 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- New England Chapter of Autism Speaks to Donate iPads for the Holidays
sense of self-sufficiency, and increase the individuals feeling of self-respect. ...
Press Release - Andrew Leonard - 2013-12-19 13:32 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Service Dog Program Provides Support for our Community
children are not alone and don’t have to feel isolated in their experiences or struggles. Our endeavors all ...
Wordpress blog post - Kerry Magro - 2013-11-08 10:00 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Mom Hails Young Researchers ‘Breaking Through’ for Autism
through wood boards for the cause. I feel a great sense of pride when I see these boards break. ...
Wordpress blog post - Anonymous - 2013-11-04 16:31 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Long Term Planning & Special Needs Trusts: Frequently Asked Questions
decision. During your lifetime, if you feel that you are able to administer this type of trust for your child with autism, you can certainly serve as trustee. If you do not feel able or you become unable ...
Page - Ali Watters - 2013-12-04 16:51 - 0 comments - 0 attachments