- Small Business Town Hall Held in Miami
brief speech by declaring, “I feel it's a privilege to be autistic, not an impediment. I have achieved ...
News - Andrew Leonard - 2013-11-12 14:36 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Autism Community Embraces Kentucky Singer's Moving Song
and inspiring song lyrics. "It kind of takes you through how I feel Cammi would feel going through ... to be able to say, 'That's how I feel.'" Stepp raised the money to record her first album, ...
News - Gail Schiller - 2013-10-01 14:09 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Timothy Archibald talks Photography and Autism Awareness
I get notes and photos from parents who really feel they see their kid in these photographs Eli ...
News - Kerry Magro - 2013-10-23 10:28 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Unique Program Uses Horses, iPads to Help Kids Communicate
feelings.” Watch the video below produced by Ithaca College to see the program in action. ...
News - Felipe Maya - 2013-10-08 11:17 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Great Day at Cleveland's Walk Now for Autism Speaks!
to understand what it may feel like to walk in the shoes and experience the lives of those on the spectrum ...
News - Kerry Magro - 2013-09-24 08:29 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Kentucky Singer Overwhelmed by Autism Community's Response to Her Song
exactly speak for themselves.” She said she tried to convey how she thinks Cammi feels about her ...
News - Gail Schiller - 2013-10-03 14:21 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- The “Best Kept Secret” Discovered
any classroom, feel free to come in and film. It was like that for the entire year and a half we were ... do you hope people take away from this film in relationship to autism? SB: That they feel ... think that will be great for adults with autism. Don’t feel like autism is something that can ...
News - Kerry Magro - 2013-09-23 08:19 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Training in Autism Friendly Protocols Help to Improve ER Care
news: Following training respondents say they feel more comfortable and better equipped to help ...
News - Kerry Magro - 2013-09-04 11:12 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Hip Hop Artist J.Cole Apologizes to Autism Community
for me. I feel real shame. You have every right to be angry. To anyone suffering from Autism, ...
News - Andrew Leonard - 2013-07-22 08:56 - 0 comments - 0 attachments
- Improving the Haircut Experience for the Autism Community
and trained to work specifically with children, and the locations are designed to make sure the kids feel ...
News - Ali Hines - 2013-06-19 13:05 - 0 comments - 0 attachments