1. Adkins KW, Goldman SE, Fawkes D, et al. A pilot study of shoulder placement for actigraphy in children. Behav Sleep Med. 2012; (manuscript accepted for publication).
2. Coury D, Jones N, Klatka K, Winklosky B, & Perrin J. (2009) Health Care for Children with Autism. Curr Opin Pediatr; 21(6): 828-832.
3. Coury D. (2010) Medical Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders. Curr Opin in Neur; 23(2):131-6.
4. Coury D. Very little high-quality evidence to support most medications for children with autism spectrum disorders. J Pediatr. 2011; 159(5):872-3.
5. Coury DL. Review: little evidence of clear benefit for most medical treatments for children with autism spectrum disorders. Evid Based Ment Health. 2011; 14(4):105. Epub 2011 Sep 30.
6. Goldman S, McGrew S, Johnson K, Richdale A, Clemons T, & Malow B. Sleep is associated with problem behaviors in children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Res Autism Spectr Disord. 2011; 5 (3): 1223-1229 doi: 10.1016/j.rasd.2011.01.010 .
7. Goldman S., Richdale, A., Clemons, T., & Malow, B. Parental sleep concerns in autism spectrum disorders: variations from childhood to adolescence. J Autism Dev Disord. 2011; (online first) DOI: 10.1007/s10803-011-1270-5.
8. Kogan MD, Blumberg SJ, Schieve LA, Boyle CA, Perrin JM, Ghandour RM, Singh GK, Strickland BB, Trevathan E, & van Dyck PC. (2009) Prevalence of Parent-Reported Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder Among Children in the US, 2007. Pediatrics; 124:1395-1403
9. Kuhlthau KA, Orlich F, Hall TA, Sikora D, Kovacs EA, Delahaye J, & Clemons T. (2010) Health Related Quality of Life in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. J Autism Dev Disord; 40(6):721-9
10. Perrin JM, Kolls JK, Coury DL. Evidence-based practice and health advocacy organizations. JAMA. 2011; 306 (13):1443.
11. Perrin JM. Children with special health care needs and changing policy. Acad Pediatr. 2011; 11:103-104.
These publications are the product of on-going activities of the Autism Speaks Autism Treatment Network, a funded program of Autism Speaks. It is supported by cooperative agreement UA3 MC 11054 through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Research Program to the Massachusetts General Hospital. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the MCHB, HRSA, HHS, or Autism Speaks.