Support Autism Awareness Month and bid on shirts with celebrity foot prints from April 19-30 at www.clothesoffourback.org.
Alonzo Mourning, Bradley Whitford & Jane Kaczmarek, David Bisbal, Gloria Estefan, Donald Trump and others support the cause.
Designer and philanthropist Donald J Pliner is asking everyone he knows to take a step together to finding a cure for Autism. Pliner has asked his celebrity friends and fans of his collection to literally put their foot down to help raise money and awareness for the cause. Each personality has placed his or her actual footprint on to a signed shirt to be auctioned off to benefit autism research.
Log onto www.clothesoffourback.org to bid shirts designed by:
- David Bisbal - Spanish music star
- David Caruso - star of "CSI: Miami"
- Emilio Estefan - music producer
- Gloria Estefan - legendary recording artist
- Rick Foxx - basketball player formerly with the LA Lakers
- Brad Garrett - star of "'Til Death" and "Everybody Loves Raymond"
- Jane Kaczmarek - star of "Malcolm In The Middle"
- Michael Patrick King - executive producer "Sex and the City"
- Justin Morneau - baseball player for the Minnesota Twins
- Alonzo Mourning - basketball player for the Miami Heat
- Orbie - celebrity hairstylist
- Donald, Lisa and Star Pliner - Designer
- Donald Trump - star of "The Apprentice"
- Bradley Whitford - star of "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" and "The West Wing"
The online event ends on April 30. Continue to check www.clothesoffourback.org charity auctions.
Share your good fortune, it's easy!
Proceeds from the auction benefit Autism Speaks research division.