College Student Light It Up Blue Photo Challenge!
Announcing the Autism Speaks U Light It Up Blue Photo Challenge for colleges and universities!
- Begins Tuesday, April 2 at 9am ET and ends Wednesday, April 17 at 5pm ET.
- Contest specifically for college and university students, staff and faculty.
- Limited to 1 photo entry per student (for chapters/clubs: each member can submit 1 photo).
- Winners announced Thursday, April 18 at via the Autism Speaks U Facebook page.
- Prizes awarded to the top 3 photos that receive the most Facebook "likes."
How to Enter:
Participation is as easy as 1,2,3…
STEP 1: LIGHT IT UP BLUE
GO BLUE! Deck out your campus buildings, dorms, school mascot, sorority/fraternity houses blue, host a blue event or take a group photo of students sporting lots of blue!
STEP 2: SNAP A PHOTO & EMAIL IT
The words “Light It Up Blue” must be included in the photo. Use a banner, signs, lights or any other creative way! One entry per student.
Photos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 17 at 5pm ET. Include your name, school, photo description and mailing address in the email.
STEP 3: VOTE & WIN PRIZES
Photos will be posted to the Facebook album at http://bit.ly/photochallengealbum. Have friends and family “like” the photo. The top three photos with the most “likes” win!
- 1st Place: $100 worth of Autism Speaks U Swag
- 2nd Place: $75 worth of Autism Speaks U Swag
- 3rd Place: $50 worth of Autism Speaks U Swag
- Visit www.AutismSpeaks.org/U or click here to email us.
- Click here to view the Light It Up Blue Photo Challenge handout.
*Winners will receive an online code to purchase swag via the Autism Speaks U store. Must be redeemed by June 1, 2013